First master class at the Urban Music Hall
Come and get advice, recommendations and work on your technique with the virtuoso violinist Stanislav Pronin. After two concerts in Urban, the musician will stay for one more day to help Odesa talents polish their skills.
Stanislav Pronin is a violinist, composer, laureate of many international competitions, a grandson of the legendary teacher of the Odesa Conservatory, Veniamin Pronin. At one point, Stanislav studied with such famous teachers as Nelly Shkolnikova and Zakhar Bron. He currently lives in Canada, but has been successfully giving concerts around the world, performing on the best stages in Europe and America, working with prominent musicians such as Lera Auerbach, Julian Milkis and Daniel Barenboim.
How will the master class be conducted?
– Come prepared with their composition and present it to the master in front of the audience;
– Stanislav analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of the musician, gives his personal recommendations and works with him/her on the technique;
– Each participant of the master class will have up to 45 minutes to analyze his/her composition.
There is also an opportunity to become an observer of the event – to watch, to note and to simply enjoy.
Who is this master class for?
– For the music schools’ students;
– Students of the higher educational institutions;
– Music institutions’ instructors;
– For those, who are deeply interested in music.
September, 2 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (break from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm)
You can become a participant or buy an admission ticket at the Urban Music Hall at 33, Rishelievska str., Odessa